- Who did it better? A look at children’s apps/websites and the privacy protective controls on offer. t.co/sDHHGugQZD ->
- On De-Identification: Why Better Standards and More Experts Are Needed. t.co/HA2kWxkMeC ->
- Does That Look Like Me?
How planting false digital footprints can help you regain some privacy online. t.co/mZ8vOaokkB ->
- Why Internet privacy should be a key election issue: Geist t.co/sVpNkBejs5 ->
- Tech that hangs on your every word raises privacy questions. t.co/O2emGpmb2G ->
- RT @raymondsnow: AVG can sell your browsing and search history to advertisers (Wired UK) t.co/9CpRoI5Ua8 ->